Mr Kevin E Trevorrow
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
Allegation as amended:
While registered as an Operating Department Practitioner:
1. On 25 September 2014, whilst on duty, you self-administered, or attempted to self-administer Propofol and/or Rocuronium in your work;
2. On 26 May 2015 at Torquay Magistrates’ Court, you were found to have stolen 2 x 50ml ampoules of Propofol and 4 x 5 ml of Rocuronium, to the value of £48.00 belonging to Torbay Hospital, contrary to section 1(1) and 7 of the Theft Act 1968.
3. For the matter described in paragraph 2 you were given a conditional discharge for 12 months;
4. The matters outlined in paragraphs 1-3 constitute misconduct; and
5. By reason of that misconduct your fitness to practise is impaired.
No notes available
History of Hearings for Mr Kevin E Trevorrow
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|20/03/2017||Conduct and Competence Committee||Final Hearing||Struck off|
|24/10/2016||Health Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|28/07/2016||Health Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|15/03/2016||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|14/03/2016||Conduct and Competence Committee||Final Hearing||Referred|
|16/12/2015||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|29/09/2015||Investigating committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|