Mr Stephen R Lilley
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via email@example.com or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
No information currently available
No information currently available
The Registrar is directed to annotate the Register on an interim basis to show that, for a period of 18 months, you, Mr Stephen R Lilley, must comply with the following conditions of practice:
1. You must place yourself and remain under the supervision of a supervisor registered by the HCPC or other appropriate statutory regulator and supply details of your supervisor within 14 days of the Operative Date. You must attend upon that supervisor as required and follow his/her advice and recommendations.
2. Your work must be reviewed at least once a week by your supervisor during face-to-face meeting and case-based discussion. These meetings must be focused on:
a. Your record-keeping; in particular, the documentation of up-to-date histories, appropriate assessment, treatment planning and review of all patients seen since the previous supervision meeting.
b. Your clinical reasoning and decision-making skills.
3. Your practice must be subject to observation, for at least half a day per calendar month, by your supervisor.
4. You must seek a report from your supervisor for consideration by the HCPC prior to any review hearing.
5. You must promptly inform the HCPC if you do not take up the post of Associate at the Kirby Muxloe Podiatry Practice Ltd on 13 March 2017, cease to work at that Clinic, or take up any other or further employment/self-employment for which HCPC registration is required.
6. You must not engage in podiatry practice other than as an Associate of the Kirby Muxloe Podiatry Practice Ltd or as an employee.
7. You must promptly inform the HCPC of any formal disciplinary proceedings taken against you by your practice owner or employer, or of any formal complaint recorded against you in relation to your practice, from the date of this determination.
8. You must inform the following parties that your registration is subject to these conditions:
a. Any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertake professional work;
b. Any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of application); and
c. Any prospective employer (at the time of your application).
9. You must allow the HCPC to communicate directly with your supervisor as and when the HCPC requires regarding your practice and/or the supervision of your practice.
10. You will be responsible for meeting any and all costs associated with complying with these conditions.
History of Hearings for Mr Stephen R Lilley
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|01/05/2020||Conduct and Competence Committee||Consent Order Hearing||Conditions of Practice|
|14/06/2019||Conduct and Competence Committee||Consent Order Hearing||Adjourned|
|11/05/2018||Investigating committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|16/02/2018||Investigating committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|23/11/2017||Investigating committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|25/08/2017||Investigating committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|09/03/2017||Investigating committee||Interim Order Application||Interim Conditions of Practice|