Mr Joe Davies
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
No information currently available
No information currently available
The Registrar is directed to annotate the Register on an interim basis to show that, for a period of 18 months, you, Mr Joe Davies, must comply with the following conditions of practice:
1. You must notify the HCPC within seven calendar days of the date these conditions become effective
A. of the details of your current post, including your job title and job location, and
B. of the contact details of your employer and/or contracting body, including your direct line manager.
2. You must notify the HCPC within 14 days of any other Paramedic appointment (whether paid or unpaid) you accept within the UK or elsewhere, and provide the HCPC with contact details of this employer.
3. When you are working as a Paramedic you must place yourself and remain under the supervision of a workplace supervisor who is registered by the HCPC or other appropriate statutory regulator and supply details of your supervisor to the HCPC within 14 days of the Operative Date. You must attend upon that supervisor as required and follow their advice and recommendations.
4. You must not start/restart work until your General Practitioner certifies that you are fit to return to work and [REDACTED]
5. You must inform the HCPC within 7 calendar days if you cease to be employed by your current employer.
6. You must inform the HCPC within 7 calendar days of any disciplinary proceedings taken against you by your employer.
7. You must register with and remain under the care of a General Practitioner.
8. You must inform the HCPC of the contact details of your General Practitioner and any other doctor and/or health professional responsible for your treatment and care.
9. You must inform your General Practitioner and any health professional responsible for your treatment and care, about these conditions of practice and authorise those persons to provide the HCPC with information about your health and any treatment you are receiving.
10. You must keep your professional commitments under review and limit your professional practice in accordance with the advice of your General Practitioner and/or any person involved in your treatment and care.
11. You must stop working immediately if your General Practitioner and/or any person involved in your treatment and care recommends that you do.
12. You must follow the advice of your General Practitioner and/or any person involved in your treatment.
13. You must not work as a locum or accept a fixed term contract of less than 6 months duration.
15. You must immediately inform the following parties that you are subject to a conditions of practice order under the HCPC's fitness to practise procedures, and disclose the conditions listed above, to them:
A. Any organisation or person employing, contracting with, or using you to undertake work as a Paramedic;
B. Any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with to work as a Paramedic (at the time of application);
C. Any prospective employer with whom you are seeking employment as a Paramedic (at the time of application).
This Order will be reviewed by the Committee no later than 12 June 2019 or earlier if new evidence which is relevant to the Order becomes available after it was made.
History of Hearings for Mr Joe Davies
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|08/11/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|14/08/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|05/06/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|12/12/2018||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Application||Interim Conditions of Practice|