Mr Senu T Sejoro
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
While registered as a Radiographer, and employed as Sonographer at East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust:
1. On or around 5 May 2015 during Patient A's 20 week scan, you:
a. fell onto Patient A's abdomen;
b. applied pressure to Patient A's abdomen by pushing yourself up to your feet;
2. On the following dates, you entered the patient assessment information onto the incorrect patient's file:
a. 5 May 2015; and
b. 21 July 2015.
3. On or around 10 July 2015 in relation to Patient B, you did not:
i. complete the liquor volume and/or Doppler accurately;
ii. complete the growth test as requested;
4. On or around 27 July 2015, you did not communicate effectively with Patient C during a scan;
5. The matters set out in paragraphs 1 – 4 constitute misconduct and/or lack of competence.
6. By reason of your misconduct and/or lack of competence your fitness to practise is impaired.
No information currently available
History of Hearings for Mr Senu T Sejoro
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|26/02/2020||Conduct and Competence Committee||Review Hearing||Struck off|
|01/03/2019||Conduct and Competence Committee||Review Hearing||Suspended|
|28/02/2018||Conduct and Competence Committee||Review Hearing||Suspended|
|06/03/2017||Conduct and Competence Committee||Final Hearing||Suspended|