Mr Andrew Stewart
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via email@example.com or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
No information currently available
No information currently available
ORDER: The Registrar is directed to annotate the Register on an interim basis to show that, for a period of 18 months, you, Mr Andrew Stewart, must comply with the following conditions of practice:
1. You must not undertake any out-of-hours work or on-call duties
2. You must place yourself and remain under direct supervision for all aspects of your role as a Radiographer by an HCPC registered Radiographer deemed appropriate by your manager. He/she should be of an equivalent or higher grade than you.
3. You must cooperate with any audit or investigation in relation to your use of IT systems in connection with your practice.
4. You must register with and remain under the care of a general practitioner, occupational health specialist, or other healthcare professional responsible for your care, and inform him or her that you are subject to these conditions.
5. You must inform your general practitioner, occupational health specialist, or other healthcare professional responsible for your care, about these conditions of practice and authorise that person to provide the HCPC with information about your health and any treatment you are receiving.
6. You must keep your professional commitments under review and limit your professional practice in accordance with the advice of your general practitioner, occupational health specialist, or other healthcare professional responsible for your care.
7. You must cease practising immediately if you are advised to do so by your general practitioner, occupational health specialist, or other healthcare professional responsible for your care.
8. You must promptly inform the HCPC if you cease to be employed by your current employer or take up any other or further employment.
9. You must promptly inform the HCPC of any disciplinary proceedings taken against you by your employer.
10. You must inform the following parties that your registration is subject to these conditions:
A. any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertake professional work;
B. any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of application); and
C. any prospective employer (at the time of your application).
This order will be reviewed by the Committee no later than 22 May 2019, or earlier if new evidence which is relevant to the Order becomes available after it was made.
History of Hearings for Mr Andrew Stewart
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|12/10/2020||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|08/07/2020||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|03/04/2020||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|08/01/2020||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|05/11/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|09/08/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|09/05/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|22/11/2018||Investigating committee||Interim Order Application||Interim Conditions of Practice|