Miss Stephanie M Milligan
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via email@example.com or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
The Panel confirmed the following allegation:
1. Not proved.
2. Between January – September 2016, you did not inform Blackpool Council that you were involved in on-going care proceedings:
a. Within your application form dated 31 January 2016;
b. At the time of your job interview;
c. When signing your Acceptance of Conditional Offer of Employment on the 9 March 2016; and/or
d. When signing your Statement of Particulars dated 8 April 2016.
3. You did not inform your line manager of the care proceedings until September 2016.
4. Your actions as set out in paragraphs 2-3 were dishonest.
5. The matters set out in paragraphs 1 – 4 constitute misconduct.
6. By reason of your misconduct, your fitness to practise is impaired.
1. The Registrant was present and represented by Dr Marcia Persaud, Counsel. The case for the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) was presented by Ms Alessandra Manning-Rees of Kingsley Napley, Solicitors. The Registrant admitted the facts of Particulars 2.a., 2.b., 2.c., and 2.d. and Particular 3 of the Allegation and denied the remainder of the Allegation.
Proceeding in Private
2. It was noted at an earlier Meeting of a Panel of the Conduct and Competence Committee a decision was made that this hearing, in its entirety, would proceed in private.
ORDER: That the Registrar is directed to annotate the register entry of Miss Stephanie M. Milligan with a caution which is to remain on the register for a period of three years from the date this order comes into effect.
No notes available
History of Hearings for Miss Stephanie M Milligan
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|08/04/2019||Conduct and Competence Committee||Final Hearing||Caution|
|22/01/2019||Conduct and Competence Committee||Final Hearing||Adjourned part heard|