Mr Joe Davies
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
No information currently available
No information currently available
ORDER: The Interim Conditions of Practice Order made on 12 December 2019, and varied on 5 June 2019, is varied. The conditions are:
1. You must remain registered with and under the care of a General Practitioner. You must inform the HCPC of the contact details of your General Practitioner and any other doctor and / or health professional responsible for your treatment and care.
2. You must not start / restart work until your General Practitioner certifies that you are fit to return to work. You must stop working immediately if your General Practitioner and / or any person involved in your treatment and care recommends that you do.
3. You must follow the advice of your General Practitioner and / or any person involved in your treatment.
4. When you are working as a Paramedic you must place yourself and remain under the supervision of a workplace supervisor who is registered by the HCPC or other appropriate statutory regulator and supply details of your supervisor to the HCPC within 14 days of the Operative Date. You must attend upon that supervisor as required and follow their advice and recommendations.
5. You must provide the HCPC with a report from your workplace supervisor setting out the standard of your performance, before any review hearing.
7. You must notify the HCPC within 14 days of any Paramedic appointment (whether paid or unpaid) you accept within the UK or elsewhere, and provide the HCPC with contact details of this employer.
8. You must inform your General Practitioner and any health professional responsible for your treatment and care, about these conditions of practice and authorise those persons to provide the HCPC with information about your health and any treatment you are receiving.
9. You must provide the HCPC with a report from your GP, or any other health care professional responsible for your care, specifically addressing the current position regarding your substance misuse/abstinence, before any review hearing.
10. You must immediately inform the following parties that you are subject to a conditions of practice order under the HCPC's fitness to practise procedures, and disclose the conditions listed above, to them:
A. Any organisation or person employing, contracting with, or using you to undertake work as a Paramedic;
B. Any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with to work as a Paramedic (at the time of application);
C. Any prospective employer with whom you are seeking employment as a Paramedic (at the time of application).
This Order will be reviewed by the Committee no later than 14 November 2019 or earlier if new evidence which is relevant to the Order becomes available after it was made.
History of Hearings for Mr Joe Davies
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|08/11/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Hearing has not yet been held|
|14/08/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|05/06/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|12/12/2018||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Application||Interim Conditions of Practice|