Mr Colin Eric Croft
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
No information currently available
No information currently available
The Registrar is directed to annotate the Register on an interim basis to show that, for a period of 18 months, you, Mr Colin Eric Croft, must comply with the following conditions:
1. You must register with your General Practitioner and remain under his care and treatment.
2. You must give the HCPC the contact details of your General Practitioner and any other health professional responsible for your treatment and care.
3. You must inform your General Practitioner, and any other health professional responsible for your treatment and care, about these conditions of practice.
4. You must keep your professional commitments under review and limit your professional practice in accordance with the advice of your General Practitioner and / or any other health professional responsible for your treatment and care.
5. You must cease practising immediately if you are advised to do so by your General Practitioner and / or any other health professional.
6. You must authorise your General Practitioner, and any person involved in your treatment and care, to share information about your health with the HCPC.
7. You must obtain a medical report from your General Practitioner and / or any other health professional involved in your treatment of care, within 3 months and a further report at least 2 weeks before any review of this Order and submit such reports to the HCPC at least 7 days before such reviews.
8. You must inform your employer’s and / or contracting body’s occupational health provider of all your conditions, at least one working day before starting or restarting work.
9. At any time that you are working as a professional, you must place yourself under the supervision of a supervisor registered with the HCPC or other appropriate statutory regulator, such supervision to take the form of indirect supervision.
10. You must supply details of your supervisor to the HCPC within 14 days of him or her undertaking that role. You must attend upon that supervisor as required and follow his or her advice and recommendations.
11. You must meet with your supervisor at least once every 2 months for the purpose of reviewing your personal and health, well-being and case supervision.
12. You must provide the HCPC with the notes of the supervision meetings not less than 2 weeks before any review of this order.
13. You must promptly inform the HCPC if you cease to be employed by your current employer or take up any other or further employment.
14. You must promptly inform the HCPC of any disciplinary proceedings taken against you by your employer.
15. You must immediately inform the following parties that you are subject to an Interim Conditions Of Practice Order under the HCPC's fitness to practise procedures, and disclose the conditions listed above, to them:
A. Any organisation or person employing, contracting with, or using you to undertake social work;
B. Any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with to work as a Social Worker (at the time of application);
C. Any prospective employer with whom you are seeking employment as a Social Worker (at the time of application);
16. You must notify the HCPC within 14 days of any Social Worker appointment (whether paid or unpaid) you accept within the UK or elsewhere, and provide the HCPC with contact details of your employer.
17. You will be responsible for meeting any and all costs associated with complying with these conditions.
This Order will be reviewed by the Committee no later than 18 July 2019 or earlier if new evidence which is relevant to the Order becomes available after it was made.
History of Hearings for Mr Colin Eric Croft
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|19/11/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|24/09/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|09/07/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|18/01/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Application||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|30/11/2018||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Application||Adjourned|