Ms Sabrina Anderson
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via email@example.com or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
No information currently available
No information currently available
Order: The Registrar is directed to annotate the HCPC Register to show that until 20 August 2020, on an interim basis, you, Sabrina Anderson, when working as a paramedic, must comply with the following conditions of practice:
1. You must place yourself and remain under the supervision of a workplace supervisor, who is a paramedic registered with the HCPC. You must attend upon that supervisor as required and follow their professional advice and recommendations.
2. You must continue to work with your professional supervisor in line with the personal development plan (“PDP”) that you have already submitted to the HCPC, subject to any amendments you agree with your supervisor.
3. You must meet with your supervisor on a monthly basis to consider your progress towards achieving the aims set out in your PDP.
4. You must allow your supervisor to provide information to the HCPC about your progress toward achieving the aims set out in your PDP. It is your responsibility to ensure that such information is provided to the HCPC, either by your supervisor or by yourself.
5. You must maintain a reflective practice journal (written, audio recording or video) detailing two examples per month of clinical practice when you attended, assessed and treated patients, unless there were no such opportunities for you to manage patients. The reflections must show evidence of learning and development in line with your PDP. These must be undertaken using a formal reflective framework such as Gibbs’ Reflective Cycle or Willis’ work on reflection. A copy of the journal must be submitted to the HCPC before each review hearing.
6. Prior to each review hearing, you must submit a copy of your continuous professional development portfolio, detailing any learning undertaken since the incidents referred to in the Allegation.
7. You must promptly inform the HCPC if you cease to be employed by your current employer or take up any other or further employment.
8. You must promptly inform the HCPC of any disciplinary proceedings taken against you by your employer, or if any other complaints are made against you in your professional capacity.
9. You must inform the following parties that your registration is subject to these conditions:
(a) any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertake professional work requiring registration;
(b) any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of application); and
(c) any prospective employer (at the time of your application)
This Order will be reviewed by the Committee no later than 20 March 2020 or earlier if new evidence which is relevant to the Order becomes available after it was made.
History of Hearings for Ms Sabrina Anderson
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|18/03/2020||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Hearing has not yet been held|
|20/09/2019||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|20/08/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Adjourned|
|21/02/2019||Interim Order Application||Interim Conditions of Practice|