Miss Jade Anderson
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via email@example.com or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
No information currently available
No information currently available
The Registrar is directed to annotate the Register on an interim basis to show that, for a period of 18 months, you, Miss Jade Anderson, must comply with the following conditions of practice:
1. You must not carry out the work of an Operating Department Practitioner unless directly supervised by a registered ODP or a Registered Nurse, either of which must be of not less than five years post qualification experience.
2. You must only provide the services of an ODP for the University Hospital of North Durham Theatres, part of the County Durham and Darlington NHS Trust.
3. You must place yourself and remain under the supervision of a workplace supervisor registered by the HCPC or other appropriate statutory regulator and supply details of your supervisor to the HCPC within 14 days of the Operative Date. You must attend upon that supervisor as required and follow their advice and recommendations.
4. You must register with and remain under the care of a General Practitioner and occupational health specialist and inform him or her that you are subject to these conditions.
5. You must inform your General Practitioner and occupational health specialist about these conditions of practice and authorise that person to provide the HCPC with information about your health and any treatment you are receiving.
6. You must keep your professional commitments under review and limit your professional practice in accordance with the advice of your General Practitioner and occupational health specialist.
7. You must cease practising immediately if you are advised to do so by your General Practitioner or occupational health specialist.
8. You must promptly inform the HCPC if you cease to be employed by your current employer or take up any other or further employment.
9. You must promptly inform the HCPC of any disciplinary proceedings taken against you by your employer.
10. You must inform the following parties that your registration is subject to these conditions:
A. any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertake professional work;
B. any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of application); and
C. any prospective employer (at the time of your application).
11. You must work with your workplace supervisor to formulate a Personal Development Plan designed to address the deficiencies in the following areas of your practice:
• Adherence to trust policies regarding patient safety check prior to theatre;
• Maintaining a professional attitude;
• Working safely within your limits.
12. Within three months of the Operative Date you must forward a copy of your Personal Development Plan to the HCPC.
13. You must meet with your workplace supervisor on a monthly basis to consider your progress towards achieving the aims set out in your Personal Development Plan.
14. You must allow your workplace supervisor to provide information to the HCPC about your progress towards achieving the aims set out in your Personal Development Plan.
This order will be reviewed by the Committee no later than 4 June 2021 or earlier if new evidence which is relevant to the order becomes available after it was made.
History of Hearings for Miss Jade Anderson
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|02/09/2022||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|22/02/2022||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|22/11/2021||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|23/08/2021||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|28/05/2021||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|04/12/2020||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Application||Interim Conditions of Practice|