Mrs Melanie Parton
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via email@example.com or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
No information currently available
No information currently available
The Panel confirms the terms of the interim condition of practice order currently in place against the registration of Mrs Melanie Parton and which will remain for the period of the Order (namely until 1 May 2021).
1. You must not undertake a full-time role as a Chiropodist/Podiatrist.
2. Prior to the next review, you must review the HCPC Guidance ‘Continuing Professional Development and your Registration’ document and provide to the HCPC evidence of CPD and/or training which you have undertaken.
3. Prior to the next review, you must provide to the HCPC a log of all work undertaken and number of patients treated in your role as a registered podiatrist. You must also maintain and submit to the HCPC prior to the next review a reflective practice log to include reflections on your practise identifying any learning and/or additional support requested or required.
4. You must remain under the care of your general practitioner, and any other health professional from whom you are receiving treatment, and follow their advice and guidance.
5. You must inform your GP, and any other health professional from whom you are receiving treatment, about these conditions of practice and authorise them to provide the HCPC with information about your health and any treatment you are receiving.
6. You must keep your professional commitments under review and limit your professional practice in accordance with the advice of your GP, and any other health professional from whom you are receiving treatment.
7. You must cease practising immediately if you are advised to do so by your GP, or any other health professional from whom you are receiving treatment.
8. You must promptly inform the HCPC of any disciplinary proceedings taken against you by an employer.
9. You must inform the following parties that your registration is subject to these conditions:-
A. any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertake professional work, including any teaching work which requires your registration with the HCPC;
B. any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of application).
This order will be reviewed by the Committee no later than 21 March 2021 or earlier if new evidence which is relevant to the Order becomes available after it was made.
History of Hearings for Mrs Melanie Parton
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|19/07/2021||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|15/03/2021||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|21/12/2020||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|25/09/2020||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|15/07/2020||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|20/12/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|16/10/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|30/09/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Adjourned|
|10/07/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|11/04/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|