Mrs Sarah G Haynes
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
No information currently available
No information currently available
ORDER: The Interim Conditions of Practice Order originally made on 8 August 2019, and varied on 7 November 2019, is varied.
The conditions are as follows:
1) You must provide contact details of your employer to the HCPC within 14 days of commencing or resuming employment and allow the HCPC to exchange information with your employer or any contracting body for which you provide speech and language therapy care and services.
2) You must notify the HCPC within 14 days of any new professional appointment you accept and provide the contact details of your new employer of any organisation for which you are contracted to provide speech language therapy care and services.
3) You must inform the HCPC of any complaints or allegations against you within 14 days of being notified of any such matters.
4) You must not provide care to patients as a Speech & Language Therapist unless directly observed by another Speech and Language Therapist registered with the HCPC and with expertise in the relevant area of specialism in which you are practising.
5) You must place yourself and remain under the clinical supervision of a workplace clinical supervisor, registered with the HCPC as a Speech & Language Therapist, and with expertise in a relevant area of specialism in which you are practising and supply details of your supervisor to the HCPC within 14 days of commencing or resuming employment as a Speech Language Therapist.
6) You must meet with your clinical supervisor on a weekly basis to review all your current patient interventions.
7) You must provide a written report from your clinical supervisor to the HCPC in respect of your clinical practice every two months.
8) You must inform within 14 days the following parties that your registration is subject to the interim conditions listed at (1) to (7) above:
i. any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertake speech and language therapy care and services;
ii. any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of application);
iii. any prospective employer (at the time of application).
This Order will be reviewed by the Committee no later than 4 March 2021, or earlier if new evidence which is relevant to the Order becomes available after it was made.
History of Hearings for Mrs Sarah G Haynes
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|16/05/2023||Health Committee||Voluntary Removal Agreement||Voluntary Removal agreed|
|28/11/2022||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|15/08/2022||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|16/05/2022||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|11/02/2022||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|09/11/2021||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|09/08/2021||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|11/05/2021||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|20/04/2021||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Adjourned|
|04/12/2020||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|