Ms Tamsin A Storey
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via email@example.com or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
No information currently available
No information currently available
The Interim Conditions of Practice Order is confirmed. The conditions are:
These Conditions apply only when you are working as an Occupational Therapist:
1. You must confine your professional practice to Band 5 or equivalent.
2. You must work as an Occupational Therapist only in a setting where you have in-house clinical supervision and oversight from another Occupational Therapist or other Health Care Professional approved by the HCPC or other appropriate Statutory Regulator. Your clinical supervisor must have skills relevant to that work setting.
3. You must place yourself and remain under the supervision of an Occupational Therapist or other Health Care Professional approved by the HCPC or other appropriate Statutory Regulator. You must supply details of your supervisor to the HCPC within 28 days of your starting employment. You must attend upon that supervisor as required and follow the supervisor's advice and recommendations.
4. You must work with your Supervisor to formulate a Personal Development Plan designed to address deficiencies in the following areas of your practice:
• Identifying risk to service users and colleagues;
• completing and documenting appropriate risk assessments and treatment plans;
• time management and appropriate management of case-loads.
You must meet with your supervisor on at least a monthly basis to consider your progress towards achieving the aims set out in your Personal Development Plan. No later than two weeks before any review hearing you must forward a copy of your Personal Development Plan to the HCPC. You must also provide information to the HCPC from your supervisor about your progress towards achieving the aims set out in your Personal Development Plan.
5. You must promptly inform the HCPC when you take up any employment.
6. You must promptly inform the HCPC of any disciplinary proceedings taken against you by your employer.
7. You must inform the following parties that your Registration is subject to these conditions:
• any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertake professional work;
• any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of application)
• Any prospective employer (at the time of your application).
This order will be reviewed by the Committee no later than 26 May 2020 or earlier if new evidence which is relevant to the Order becomes available after it was made.
History of Hearings for Ms Tamsin A Storey
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|21/09/2020||Conduct and Competence Committee||Final Hearing||Hearing has not yet been held|
|13/08/2020||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|26/02/2020||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|18/11/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|09/08/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|22/05/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|22/11/2018||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Application||Interim Conditions of Practice|