Dr Annemarie Dalhuijsen-Bendijk
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
No information currently available
No information currently available
The Interim Conditions of Practice Order is confirmed. The Conditions are:
1) You must place yourself and remain under the supervision of a professional supervisor who has at least 5 years’ post qualification experience and who has had no previous social or professional connection with you. The supervisor must be registered by the HCPC and you must supply details of your supervisor to the HCPC within 1 month of starting with that person. You must attend upon that supervisor at least monthly as required and follow their advice and recommendations.
2) You must share with your supervisor, on a monthly basis, a log of all patients assessed and/or treated by you, and be prepared to discuss in supervision any aspect of their therapeutic care, as identified by your supervisor.
3) You must work with your supervisor to formulate a Personal Development Plan designed to address the deficiencies in the following areas of your practice:
• Maintenance of professional boundaries.
• Management of patient records.
4) You must allow your supervisor to provide information to the HCPC about your progress towards achieving the aims set out in your Personal Development Plan. You must obtain from your supervisor a report on your progress, and you must send that report to the HCPC 14 days before any interim order review.
5) You must promptly inform the HCPC when you take up employment as a Practitioner Psychologist, or if you cease to be employed by that employer or take up any other or further employment as a Practitioner Psychologist.
6) You must promptly inform the HCPC of any disciplinary proceedings taken against you by your employer.
7) You must inform the following parties that your registration is subject to these conditions:
A. any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertaken professional work;
B. any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of application); and
C. any prospective employer (at the time of your application).
This order would generally be reviewed by the Committee no later than 24 September 2020 or earlier if new evidence which is relevant to the Order becomes available after it was made. However, this Order is due to expire on 09 July 2020. If this order is extended by the High Court then the review by date may be later than 24 September 2020 (likely 3 months from any date the Order is extended from). If this Order is not extended by the High Court then it will expire on 9 July 2020.
History of Hearings for Dr Annemarie Dalhuijsen-Bendijk
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|24/06/2020||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|13/02/2020||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|16/09/2019||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|24/06/2019||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|28/03/2019||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|02/01/2019||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|