Mr Nabi M Z Oqhaz
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via email@example.com or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
No information currently available
Order: The Interim Conditions of Practice Order made on 29 November 2019 is confirmed. The conditions are:
1. Except in life threatening emergencies, you must not be involved in the direct provision of services to female service users without a chaperone being present.
2. You must maintain a record of:
A. every case where you have been involved in the direct provision of services to female service users in each case signed by the chaperone; the service user and yourself; and
B. every case where you have been involved in the direct provision of services to female service users in a life-threatening emergency and without a chaperone being present. In each such case signed by the service user, where possible, and by yourself.
3. You must provide a copy of these records to the HCPC on a monthly basis, the first report to be provided within 28 days of the Operative Date or, alternatively, confirm that there have been no such cases during that period and must make those records available for inspection at all reasonable times by any person authorised to act on behalf of the HCPC.
4. You must promptly inform the HCPC if you cease to be employed by your current employer or take up any other or further employment.
5. You must promptly inform the HCPC of any disciplinary proceedings taken against you by your employer.
6. You must inform the following parties that your registration is subject to these conditions:
A. any organisation or person employing or contracting with you (for example referring insurers) to undertake professional work;
B. any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of application); and
C. any prospective employer (at the time of your application).
This order will be reviewed by the Committee no later than 29 September 2020, or earlier if new evidence which is relevant to the Order becomes available after it was made.
History of Hearings for Mr Nabi M Z Oqhaz
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|29/06/2020||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|29/11/2019||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Application||Interim Conditions of Practice|