Mrs Amanda L Tyler
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
No information currently available
No information currently available
Order: The Interim Conditions of Practice Order made on 24 July 2019 as confirmed on 20 January 2020 and varied on 5 June 2020, is further varied. The conditions are:
1. You must restrict your area of practice to adult gynaecology sonography and pre-natal obstetrics sonography.
2. You may only return to autonomous practice in adult gynaecology sonography and pre-natal obstetrics sonography once signed off as competent by your supervisor.
3. Once autonomous you must continue to provide a report from your line manager every 3 months to the HCPC as to your general standard of your performance, with particular regard to the following:
• Ultrasound principles
• Accuracy of reporting
• Case load management
4. Your supervision must be by a Band 7 or above and be an HCPC registered Radiographer or Radiologist working in sonography.
5. You must provide a copy of your Supervisor’s report to the HCPC confirming your Supervisor’s view of your competence withing 7 days of the Supervisor’s decision being received by you in writing.
6. You must provide the HCPC with details of your employer, place of employment and details of your supervisor within 7 days of taking up your role.
7. You must promptly inform the HCPC of any disciplinary proceedings taken against you by your employer.
8. You must inform the following parties that your registration is subject to these conditions:
a) Any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertake professional work;
b) Any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of application); and
c) Any prospective employer (at the time of your application).
This order will be reviewed by the Committee no later than 15 December 2020 or earlier if new evidence which is relevant to the Order becomes available after it was made.
Right to Apply to the Court:
Under Article 31(12) of the Health and Social Work Professions Order 2001, you may apply to the appropriate court to revoke or vary the conditions imposed.
European alert mechanism:
In accordance with Regulation 67 of the European Union (Recognition of Professional Qualifications) Regulations 2015, the HCPC will inform the competent authorities in all other EEA States that your right to practise has been restricted.
You may appeal to the County Court against the HCPC’s decision to do so. Any appeal must be made within 28 days of the date when this notice is served on you. This right of appeal is separate from your right to appeal against the decision and order of the Panel.
History of Hearings for Mrs Amanda L Tyler
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|31/03/2021||Health Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|11/12/2020||Investigating Committee||Review Hearing||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|15/09/2020||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|05/06/2020||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|20/01/2020||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|24/07/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Application||Interim Conditions of Practice|