Whilst registered as a Biomedical Scientist:
1. On or around 29 July 2017, you provided a CV to your recruitment agency with inaccurate information regarding your employment history, in that the CV you provided did not contain your employment at Broomfield Hospital.
2. On or around June 2016, you advised Person B that you have never received formal training on morphology despite your application to Broomfield Hospital stating the contrary.
3. On or around October 2016, you did not declare your employment at Broomfield Hospital during and after your application process at Princess Alexandra Hospital, Harlow.
4. On or around 20 July 2016, you continued to authorise coagulation results despite explicit instructions not to from your line manager at Broomfield Hospital.
5. You did not demonstrate proficient knowledge and/or practice in Biomedical Science, in that:
a. On or around 08 July 2016 you did not use boxes whilst undertaking Anticoagulant Clinic work;
b. On or around 08 July 2016, you did not label a plasma aliquot with a patient identifier;
c. On or around 08 July 2016, you did not demonstrate an understanding of the drug Dabigatran, during a conversation with a Person A;
d. On or around 11 July 2016, you scored 58% in a Coagulation knowledge assessment, significantly lower than your colleagues;
e. On or around July 2016, you provided incorrect answers on two occasions about the cause of a prolonged APTT, whilst being observed undertaking Coagulation authorising;
f. On or around 11 July 2016, you did not respond to a High INR alert in a timely manner;
g. On or around 11 July 2016, you incorrectly rejected a D-Dimer;
h. On or around 14 July 2016, you ran Low Molecular Weight Heparin QC’s at one level instead of two;
i. On or around 14 July 2016, you incorrectly stated that Low Molecular Weight Heparin was monitored by the APTT test;
j. On or around 14 July 2016, you incorrectly stated that all patients on Low Molecular Weight Heparin should be monitored;
k. On or around 14 July 2016, you incorrectly stated that Warfarin could be the cause of significantly prolonged APTT;
l. On or around 15 July 2016, you performed D-dimer in a sample that was too old;
m. On or around 15 July 2016, you loaded the D-dimer reagent onto the analyser without the use of a ‘penny’ under the bottle;
n. On or around 27 January 2017, you did not respond to a request form for an Ectopic Patient in a timely manner.
6. Your actions at paragraphs 1 – 3 were dishonest.
7. Your actions at paragraphs 1 – 6 constitute misconduct and/or lack of competence.
8. By reason of your misconduct and/or lack of competence, your fitness to practice is impaired.