Mrs Melanie Parton
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
No information currently available
No information currently available
Order: The Interim Conditions of Practice Order currently in place against the registration of Mrs Melanie Parton for the period of the Order (namely until 1 May 2021), with minor variations, as follows:
1. You must not undertake a full-time role as a Chiropodist/Podiatrist.
2. Prior to the next review, you must provide to the HCPC evidence of updated and ongoing Continuing Professional Development and courses which you have undertaken including reflective accounts to include how you would apply the learning to future clinical practice.
3. Prior to the next review, you must provide to the HCPC a log of any work undertaken and number of patients treated in your role as a registered podiatrist. You must also maintain and submit to the HCPC prior to the next review a reflective practice log to include reflections on your practise identifying any learning and/or additional support requested or required.
4. You must remain under the care of your general practitioner, and any other health professional from whom you are receiving treatment, and follow their advice and guidance.
5. You must inform your GP, and any other health professional from whom you are receiving treatment, for any of the health conditions listed within Schedule A of the allegations about these conditions of practice and authorise them to provide the HCPC with information about your health and any treatment you are receiving in relation to these particular conditions.
6. You must keep your professional commitments under review and limit your professional practice in accordance with the advice of your GP, and any other health professional from whom you are receiving treatment.
7. You must cease practising immediately if you are advised to do so by your GP, or any other health professional from whom you are receiving treatment.
8. You must promptly inform the HCPC of any disciplinary proceedings taken against you by an employer.
9. You must inform the following parties that your registration is subject to these conditions:-
A. any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertake professional work, including any teaching work which requires your registration with the HCPC;
B. any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of application).
A review took place via video link on 15 March 2021.
History of Hearings for Mrs Melanie Parton
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|19/07/2021||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Hearing has not yet been held|
|15/03/2021||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|21/12/2020||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|25/09/2020||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|15/07/2020||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|20/12/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|16/10/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|30/09/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Adjourned|
|10/07/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|11/04/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|