Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via email@example.com or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
No information currently available
No information currently available
The Interim Suspension Order was replaced by an Interim Conditions of Practice Order, for the remainder of the 18 months duration, as follows:
1) You must place yourself and remain under the supervision of a workplace supervisor who is registered as a Chiropodist/Podiatrist with the HCPC, or other appropriate statutory regulator, and who is immediately accessible to manage patients who present with the potential of vascular or neurological compromise. You must supply details of your workplace supervisor to the HCPC within 14 days after you have identified and started to work with your workplace supervisor. You must attend upon that supervisor fortnightly and follow their advice and recommendations.
2) You must maintain a record of every case where you have undertaken an assessment that identifies a patient with the potential of vascular or neurological compromise, which must be signed off by your workplace supervisor and you must:
A. provide a copy of these records to the HCPC on a fortnightly basis, the first report to be provided a fortnight after you have identified and started to work with your workplace supervisor, or confirm that there have been no such cases during that period; and
B. make those records available for inspection at all reasonable times by any person authorised to act on behalf of the HCPC.
3) You must work with your workplace supervisor to formulate a Personal Development Plan designed to address the deficiency in your record-keeping.
4) Within two months of formulating a Personal Development Plan you must forward a copy of it to the HCPC.
5) You must meet with your workplace supervisor on a monthly basis to consider your progress towards achieving the aims set out in your Personal Development Plan.
6) You must allow your workplace supervisor to provide information to the HCPC about your progress towards achieving the aims set out in your Personal Development Plan.
7) You must maintain a reflective practice profile detailing every occasion on which you have treated a patient who presented with the potential of vascular or neurological compromise and you must provide a copy of that profile to the HCPC 7 days prior to the next review hearing or confirm that there have been no such occasions in that period.
8) You must promptly inform the HCPC if take up any other employment.
9) You must promptly inform the HCPC of any disciplinary proceedings taken against you.
10) You must inform the following parties that your registration is subject to these conditions:
A. any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertake professional work;
B. any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of application);
C. any prospective employer (at the time of application).
This order will be reviewed by the Committee no later than 18 February 2022 or earlier if new evidence which is relevant to the Order becomes available after it was made.
History of Hearings for Deborah Knight-Griffiths
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|17/05/2022||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|17/02/2022||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|18/11/2021||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|