Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
The allegation against you is as follows:
As a registered Practitioner Psychologist (PYL30660) your fitness to practise is impaired by reason of misconduct. In that:
1. Between 19 December 2019 and 13 February 2020, you completed a fraudulent Psychological report dated 13 February 2020 for Child Z, in that you purported that the report was written by Colleague X when this was not the case.
2. On or around 13 February 2020, you submitted the report to Child Z’s school.
3. On or around 10 March 2020 you sent the report to Person A.
4. Your conduct in relation to allegations 1 and/or 2 and/or 3 was dishonest.
5. The matters set out in allegations 1 to 4 constitute misconduct.
6. By reason of your misconduct your fitness to practise is impaired.
No information currently available
The Registrar is directed to suspend the registration of Dr Ricardo Estee-Wale for a period of 3 months from the date this Order comes into effect.
The order imposed today will apply from the expiry of the 28-day appeal period.
History of Hearings for Ricardo Estee-Wale
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|29/04/2022||Conduct and Competence Committee||Review Hearing||No further action|
|31/01/2022||Conduct and Competence Committee||Final Hearing||Suspended|