Miss Samantha Parry
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
While registered as a Dietitian with the Health and Care Professions Council
and during your employment with Your World Recruitment, you:
1. Completed and/or submitted a timesheet claiming you had worked 19.5 hours between 18 October & 20 October 2017 but you did not complete these hours.
2. Completed and/or submitted a timesheet for shifts you claimed to have completed between 18 December and 22 December 2017:
a. which claimed you had worked 30 hours, when you had only completed 12.5 hours;
b. in circumstances where you had cut out a supervisor’s signature
from a previous timesheet and stuck it on this timesheet.
3. Your actions at paragraphs 1 – 2 were dishonest.
4. Your actions at paragraphs 1 – 3 amount to misconduct.
5. By reason of your misconduct, your fitness to practise is impaired.
No information currently available
In all the circumstances, the Panel decided that the Suspension Order should lapse at its expiry on 1 April 2022 and not be continued or replaced by any other sanction.
No notes available
History of Hearings for Miss Samantha Parry
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|03/03/2022||Conduct and Competence Committee||Review Hearing||No further action|
|01/03/2021||Conduct and Competence Committee||Final Hearing||Suspended|