Mrs Christy A Henderson
(As amended at the Final Hearing)
During the course of your employment as a Radiographer with University Hospital of North Staffordshire NHS Trust between July 2013 to November 2013, you:
1. Not proved.
2. Knowingly deleted 30 mammographic images you took, contrary to the
Ionising Radiation (Medical Exposure) Regulations 2000, (IR(ME)R 2000).
3. Did not make an accurate records of the dosage / exposure received by the patients by not accurately completing for each of the images you had deleted and/or repeated:
(a) a Technical Recall/Technical Repeat form;
(b) a Screening Forms.
4. Your actions set out in paragraph 2 were dishonest.
5. The matters described in paragraphs 2 and 4 constitute misconduct.
6. The matters described in paragraphs 1 and 3 constitute misconduct and/or lack of competence.
7. By reason of that misconduct and/or lack of competence your fitness to practise is impaired.
No information currently available
History of Hearings for Mrs Christy A Henderson
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|13/09/2017||Conduct and Competence Committee||Review Hearing||Suspended|
|14/03/2017||Conduct and Competence Committee||Review Hearing||Suspended|
|17/03/2016||Conduct and Competence Committee||Review Hearing||Suspended|
|16/03/2015||Conduct and Competence Committee||Final Hearing||Suspended|