Dorothy E Goodier
While employed as a Social Worker with the London Borough of Hounslow between 10 February 2014 and 20 March 2015, you:
1. Did not take the necessary steps to access the London Borough of Hounslow’s electronic case recording system.
2. In relation to Child A, did not record and/or upload onto LCS:
a. Case notes of meetings scheduled with Child A on or around the following dates:
i. 5 March 2014;
ii. 12 March 2014;
iii. 24 March 2014;
iv. 31 March 2014;
v. 7 April 2014;
vi. 15 April 2014;
vii. 6 May 2014;
viii. 14 May 2014;
ix. 23 June 2014;
x. 25 June 2014;
xi. 30 June 2014;
xii. 14 July 2014;
xiii. 15 July 2014;
xiv. 11 November 2014;
xv. 17 November 2014;
xvi. 24 November 2014;
xvii. 8 December 2014;
b. records of counselling sessions with Child A which were scheduled to take place on:
i. 21 July 2014;
ii. 22 September 2014.
c. concerns regarding Child A’s foster carers on the following dates:
i. 6 May 2014;
ii. 25 June 2014.
d. a full clinical report completed on or around 4 June 2014;
e. communications with other professionals regarding Child A;
f. a letter to Child A date 28 January 2015
3. In relation to Child B, did not record and/or upload onto LCS records in relation to:
a. Communications with Child B’s social worker on or around 17 March 2014.
4. In relation to Child C, did not record and/or upload onto LCS records of:
a. Your communications and/or meetings with Child C on or around 7 July 2014;
b. Your communications with Child C’s social worker on or around 26 March 2014.
5. In relation to Child D, did not record and/or upload onto LCS:
a. Notes relating to an attempt to visit Child D on or around 15 April 2014;
b. Case notes of a meeting scheduled with Child D on 31 March 2014.
6. In relation to Child E, did not record and/or upload onto LCS:
a. A record of a meeting with Child E on or around 16th July 2014;
b. A record of a meeting scheduled with Child E on or around 22 September 2014;
c. A record of a joint visit to Child E scheduled on or around 10 November 2014
7. In relation to Child F, did not record and/or upload onto LCS:
a. Records of meetings scheduled with Child F on or around the following dates:
i. 9 September 2014
ii. 24 September 2014
iii. 8 October 2014
iv. 22 October 2014
v. 2 December 2014
vi. 3 December 2014
vii. 10 December 2014
viii. 23 February 2014
8. In relation to Child G, did not record and/or upload onto LCS:
a. A record of a counselling session on 22 September 2014;
b. A record of a telephone conversation when a meeting due to take place on 17 December with Child G was cancelled.
9. In relation to Child H, did not record and/or upload onto LCS:
a. Records of meetings with Child H at school scheduled on or around:
i. 10 December 2014;
ii. 23 January 2015.
10. Inappropriately forwarded emails which contained sensitive information relating to and identifying service users and/or their families to your personal email account:
a. In relation to Child A on:
i. 13 November 2014;
ii. 11 December 2014.
b. In relation to Child D, on:
i. 23 June 2014;
ii. 1 October 2014.
c. On 3 December 2014 in relation to a consultation session with Dr J;
d. In relation to three cases on 28 April 2015;
e. In relation to a young person attending the Short Break Unit and his family on 6 May 2015.
11. In an audit of paper case records, had made no records relating to any work undertaken in respect of:
a. Child A;
b. Child B;
c. Child C;
d. Child D;
e. Child E;
f. Child F;
g. Child G;
h. Child H;
i. Child I.
12. The matters described in paragraphs 1 – 11 amount to misconduct and/or lack of competence.
13. By reason of your misconduct and/or lack of competence, your fitness to practise is impaired.
No information currently available
No information currently available
No notes available
History of Hearings for Dorothy E Goodier
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|02/10/2017||Conduct and Competence Committee||Final Hearing||Conditions of Practice|
|18/04/2017||Conduct and Competence Committee||Final Hearing||Hearing has not yet been held|