Mr Dominic Maddocks
No information currently available
The Registrar is directed to annotate the HCPC Register on an interim basis to show that, for a period of 18 months, you, Dominic Maddocks, must comply with the following conditions of practice:
1. You must confine your professional practice to work in a tele-health, administrative or control room environment which may include interaction with patients via telecommunications but no “face to face” patient contact.
2. You must limit the number of hours that you work in any 7 day period to no more than 37 ½ hours.
3. You must provide the HCPC before the next review hearing with evidence of CPD relevant to your registration.
4. You must provide the HCPC, on a monthly basis, the outcome of drug test results from a certified laboratory.
5. You must provide the HCPC not later than 7 days before the next review hearing written confirmation from your treating psychologist of the dates on which you have attended appointments from 1 April
6. You must inform the HCPC in writing within 7 days if you take up any employment.
7. You must inform the HCPC in writing within 7 days if you cease to be employed by your new employer or take up any other or further employment.
8. You must inform the HCPC in writing within 7 days of any disciplinary proceedings taken against you by your employer.
9. You must inform the following parties that your registration is subject to these conditions:
A. any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertake professional work;
B. any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of application); and
C. any prospective employer (at the time of your application).
History of Hearings for Mr Dominic Maddocks
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|08/06/2018||Health Committee||Interim Order Review||Hearing has not yet been held|
|13/03/2018||Health Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|23/10/2017||Health Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|01/08/2017||Investigating committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|09/05/2017||Investigating committee||Interim Order Review||Conditions of Practice|
|17/02/2017||Investigating committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|15/12/2016||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|04/07/2016||Investigating committee||Interim Order Application||Interim Conditions of Practice|