Jayne Lesley Hall
Between January and March 2015, during the course of your employment as a Social Worker by CLIC Sargent:
1. In relation to a claim for Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for Service User A, a 15 year old male, you:
(a) Asked Service User A to sign the DLA form before obtaining further information from Service User A and/or his family;
(b) Did not photocopy the form for the file;
(c) Did not securely file the form, in that the form was stored in another young person's file;
(d) Did not complete and/or post the form;
(e) Informed Service User A's family that you had completed and/or posted the DLA form, when this was not the case.
2. In relation to a claim for Personal Independence Payment (PIP) for Service User B, a 17 year old female, you:
a) Asked Service User B to sign the PIP form before the form was completed and/or before obtaining further information from Service User B
and/or her family;
b) Did not photocopy the PIP form for the file;
c) Did not securely file the PIP form, in that you filed it in Service User B's medical notes;
d) Did not complete the PIP form in full and/or post the PIP form;
e) On 17 and/or 18 March 2015, informed Service User B's father that you had completed and/or posted the PIP form, when this was not the case.
3. Your actions described in paragraphs 1 e) and/or 2 e) were dishonest.
4. The matters described in paragraphs 1 e), 2e) and/or 3 constitute misconduct.
5. The matters described in paragraphs 1 a) - d) and 2 a) - d) constitute misconduct and/or lack of competence.
No information currently available
No notes available
History of Hearings for Jayne Lesley Hall
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|09/05/2018||Conduct and Competence Committee||Final Hearing||Hearing has not yet been held|
|16/02/2018||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|25/09/2017||Conduct and Competence Committee||Final Hearing||Adjourned part heard|
|08/08/2017||Conduct and Competence Committee||Final Hearing||Adjourned part heard|