Mr Michael J Wise
No information currently available
No information currently available
Order: The Interim Conditions of Practice Order made on 14 July 2017 is confirmed.
The conditions are;
1. You must confine your professional scope of practice to the role of paramedic and only undertake work in telephone triage according to local or national pathways.
2. You must not carry out any extended role beyond that of a registered paramedic.
3. You must place yourself and remain under the supervision of a workplace supervisor, registered by the HCPC or other appropriate statutory regulator, and supply details of your supervisor to the HCPC within 14 days of commencing work as a Paramedic. You must attend upon that supervisor as required and follow their advice and recommendations.
4. You will be responsible for meeting any and all costs associated with complying with these conditions.
5. Any condition requiring you to provide any information to the HCPC is to be met by you sending the information to the offices of the HCPC, marked for the attention of the Director of Fitness to Practise or Head of Case Management.
6. You must register with and remain under the care of a general practitioner and inform him or her that you are subject to these conditions.
7. You must inform your general practitioner about these conditions of practice and authorise that person to provide the HCPC with information about your health and any treatment you are receiving.
8. You must keep your professional commitments under review and limit your professional practice in accordance with the advice of your general practitioner.
9. You must cease practising immediately if you are advised to do so by your general practitioner.
10. You must promptly inform the HCPC if you cease to be employed by your current employer or take up any other or further employment.
11. You must promptly inform the HCPC of any disciplinary proceedings taken against you by your employer.
12. You must inform the following parties that your registration is subject to these conditions:
A. A. any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertake professional work;
B. any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of application);
C. any prospective employer (at the time of your application); and,
D. any client organisation within which you are providing Paramedic services (at the commencement of your placement).
13. You must personally undertake any notification required by condition 12, and the notification must include a written copy of these conditions.
14. You must provide the HCPC with written proof of your compliance with conditions 12 and 13 within 72 hours of making the relevant notification.
History of Hearings for Mr Michael J Wise
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|18/07/2018||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Hearing has not yet been held|
|11/06/2018||Conduct and Competence Committee||Final Hearing||Hearing has not yet been held|
|29/03/2018||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|06/10/2017||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|20/04/2017||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|03/02/2017||Conduct and Competence Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|11/11/2016||Investigating committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|30/06/2016||Investigating committee||Interim Order Application||Interim Conditions of Practice|