Mr Andrea Franchini
No information currently available
No information currently available
The Interim Conditions of Practice Order made on 2 February 2017 is varied. The conditions are:
1. You may undertake therapeutic assessment and treatment of female service users and clients only in the presence of a female chaperone who is appropriately trained and has the status of a formal chaperone as defined in Section 2 of the ‘Chaperoning and Related Issues’ document produced by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy dated June 2013.
This Order is not intended to prevent:
i. contact with male patients/research participants for the purpose of the Registrant’s university studies.
ii. Contact with female research participants for the purposes of the Registrant’s dissertation providing that the dissertation is a qualitative study not requiring hands on contact with the research participants.
2. You must maintain a record of every case where you have been involved in the direct provision of physiotherapy services to female service users as described above, in each case signed by the chaperone.
3. You must provide a copy of these records to the HCPC 14 days prior to any review of this order or, alternatively, confirm that there have been no such cases during that period and must make those records available for inspection at all reasonable times by any person authorised to act on behalf of the HCPC.
4. At every premises where you are providing professional services as a Physiotherapist, you must place yourself and remain under the supervision of a workplace supervisor, (registered with the HCPC or other appropriate statutory regulator). You must supply details of your Supervisor(s) to the HCPC, within 7 days of this date of this Order.
5. You must provide a report, from each Workplace Supervisor, confirming your compliance with these conditions, at 3 monthly intervals and in any event, at least 7 working days prior to any Review hearing.
6. You must inform the HCPC of the name and contact details of any current employer / organisation contracting with you to provide professional services as a Physiotherapist, within 7 days of this order.
7. You must inform the HCPC if you cease employment / or contractual arrangements with any organisation for which you provide professional services as a Physiotherapist, within 7 days of cessation.
8. You must inform the HCPC of any new employer / organisation contracting with you to provide professional services as a Physiotherapist, within 7 days of accepting any contract.
9. You must promptly inform the HCPC of any disciplinary proceedings taken against you by anyone you are providing professional services for, and in any event, no later than 7 days from any such proceedings commencing.
10. You must inform the following parties that your registration is subject to these conditions:
a) Any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertake professional work;
b) Any Agency you are registered with, or apply to be registered with (at the time of application);
c) Any prospective employer / organisation contracting with you to provide professional services as a Physiotherapist (at the time of application)
This order will be reviewed by the Committee no later than 24 January 2018 or earlier, if new evidence which is relevant to the Order becomes available after it was made.
History of Hearings for Mr Andrea Franchini
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|24/04/2018||Investigating committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|25/01/2018||Investigating committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|25/10/2017||Investigating committee||Interim Order Review||Conditions of Practice|
|27/07/2017||Investigating committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|