Mr Harmony Wise
Whilst registered as a Podiatrist on 10 May 2014, you:
1. Gave Person A a foot massage and you:
a) Asked Person A to remove her trousers when there was no clinical reason for doing so.
b) Stated that Person A was a 'gorgeous girl', or words to that effect.
c) Stated that you wanted to be 'special friends' or words to that effect.
d) Hugged Person A.
2. The actions described in paragraphs 1 were sexually motivated.
3. The matters described in paragraphs 1-2 constitute misconduct.
4. By reason of that misconduct your fitness to practise is impaired.
No information currently available
The Registrar is directed to annotate the register to show that for a period of 12 months from todays date Mr Harmony Wise (formerly Mr Tombe Lumonamo) must comply with the following conditions;
1. If you obtain employment, as a podiatrist, you must notify the HCPC within 5 working days.
2. You must when in employment as a Podiatrist, identify as a workplace supervisor, a Podiatrist registered with the HCPC with whom you must have meetings, at least every three months, to review your conduct and clinical performance.
3. You must provide the HCPC with
• details of the supervisor as soon as one has been identified.
• Written evidence of the meetings with your supervisor.
• Written reports from your supervisor which address your conduct and clinical performance.
4. You must provide a written reflective piece identifying what impact all of the actions found proved against you had on Person A.
5. You must promptly inform the HCPC if you cease to be employed as a podiatrist or take up any other or further employment as a podiatrist.
6. You must promptly inform the HCPC of any disciplinary proceedings taken against you by your employer if you are in a podiatrist role.
7. You must inform the following parties that your registration is subject to these conditions:
A. any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertake professional work as a podiatrist;
B. any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of application) as a podiatrist; and
C. any prospective employer (at the time of your application) as a podiatrist.
8. All evidence you are required to provide must be submitted to the HCPC at least 28 days prior to the next review hearing.
9. You will be responsible for meeting any and all costs associated with complying with these conditions.
10. Any condition requiring you to provide any information to the HCPC is to be met by you sending the information to the offices of the HCPC, marked for the attention of the Director of Fitness to Practise or Head of Case Management.
This order will be reviewed again before its expiry on 16 January 2019.
History of Hearings for Mr Harmony Wise
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|16/01/2018||Conduct and Competence Committee||Review Hearing||Conditions of Practice|
|18/08/2017||Conduct and Competence Committee||Review Hearing||Conditions of Practice|
|24/08/2016||Conduct and Competence Committee||Final Hearing||Suspended|