Mr Greg H Adderley
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
No information currently available
No information currently available
ORDER: The Interim Suspension Order made on 07 June 2019 is replaced with an Interim Conditions of Practice Order. You, Mr Greg H Adderley, must comply with the following conditions of practice:
1. You must inform the HCPC, within 14 calendar days, if you take up any relevant employment as an Operating Department Practitioner.
2. You must inform the HCPC, within 14 calendar days, of any disciplinary proceedings taken against you by your employer.
3. You must inform the following parties that your registration is subject to these conditions:
A. any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertake professional work;
B. any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of application); and
C. any prospective employer (at the time of your application).
4. You must place yourself and remain under the indirect supervision of workplace supervisor registered with the HCPC or other appropriate statutory regulator and supply details of your supervisor to the HCPC within 14 calendar days of securing employment as an Operating Department Practitioner. You must attend upon that supervisor monthly and as required and follow their advice and recommendations.
5. You must obtain from you supervisor, and provide to the HCPC 14 calendar days before your next review, a report on your performance at work as an Operating Department Practitioner.
6. You must register with and remain under the care of a general practitioner and inform him or her that you are subject to these conditions.
7. You must inform your general practitioner about these conditions of practice and authorise that person to provide the HCPC with information about your health and any treatment you are receiving.
8. You must keep your professional commitments under review and limit your professional practice in accordance with the advice of your general practitioner.
9. You must cease practising immediately if you are advised to do so by your general practitioner.
10. You will be responsible for meeting any and all costs associated with complying with these conditions.
11. Any condition requiring you to provide any information to and/or obtain the approval of the HCPC is to be met by you sending the information to the offices of the HCPC, marked for the attention of the Director of Fitness to Practise or Head of Case Management.
This Order will be reviewed by the Committee no later than 06 March 2020 or earlier if new evidence which is relevant to the Order becomes available after it was made.
History of Hearings for Mr Greg H Adderley
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|07/03/2022||Health Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|29/09/2021||Health Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|17/06/2021||Health Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|14/05/2021||Health Committee||Interim Order Review||Adjourned|
|23/02/2021||Health Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|28/08/2020||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|01/06/2020||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|06/12/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|07/06/2019||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Application||Interim Suspension|