Miss Anesu Dodzo
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via email@example.com or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
Your fitness to practise as a Radiographer is impaired by reason of your physical and/or mental health.
Proceeding in private
- Mr D’Alton made an application for the entirety of the review to be conducted in private because the case relates to the Registrant’s health. The Registrant has also provided documents, some of which relate to her personal life.
- The Panel took into account the HCPTS Practice Note “Conducting Hearings in Private” and accepted the advice of the Legal Assessor.
- The Panel decided that it was appropriate to hear the entirety of the case in private because the Registrant’s health touches on every aspect of its decision. It was not practicable to separate parts of the hearing which could be heard in public.
ORDER: The Registrar is directed to replace, at its expiry, the existing Order with that of a Conditions of Practice Order for a period of 12 months. You, Ms Anesu Dodzo, must comply with the following conditions of practice:
- Within 12 months of the Operative Date you must:
A. satisfactorily complete a recognised Return to Practice course; and
B. forward a copy of your results to the HCPC.
- You must place yourself and remain under the supervision of a workplace supervisor registered by the HCPC or other appropriate statutory regulator and supply details of your supervisor to the HCPC within 14 days of securing employment as a Radiographer. You must attend upon that supervisor as required and follow their advice and recommendations and authorise them to submit a report of your capability to the HCPC 28 days in advance of a review hearing of the conditions of practice order.
- You must maintain a reflective practice profile detailing your continuing professional development and submit this to the HCPC 28 days in advance of a review hearing of the conditions of practice order.
- You must promptly inform the HCPC if you take up any employment as a radiographer.
- You must promptly inform the HCPC of any proceedings, whether relating to disciplinary matters, health or otherwise, taken against you by your employer.
- You must inform the following parties that your registration is subject to these conditions:
A. any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertake professional work as a radiographer.
B. any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of application) to practice as a radiographer; and
C. any prospective employer (at the time of your application to practice as a radiographer).
- You will be responsible for meeting any and all costs associated with complying with these conditions.
- Any condition requiring you to provide any information to the HCPC is to be met by your sending the information to the offices of the HCPC, marked for the attention of the relevant Case Manager.
The Order imposed today will apply from 02 November 2020.
This Order will be reviewed again before its expiry.
History of Hearings for Miss Anesu Dodzo
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|22/04/2022||Health Committee||Review Hearing||Conditions of Practice|
|28/09/2021||Health Committee||Review Hearing||Suspended|
|26/10/2020||Health Committee||Review Hearing||Conditions of Practice|
|24/04/2020||Health Committee||Review Hearing||Suspended|
|29/11/2019||Health Committee||Review Hearing||Suspended|