Sharon J Byrne
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via email@example.com or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
No information currently available
No information currently available
ORDER: The Interim Conditions of Practice Order imposed on 29 July 2020 (and subsequently varied) is confirmed and you, Ms Sharon Byrne, must continue to comply with the following conditions of practice:
1. You must confine your professional practice to adult service users only.
2. You must place yourself and remain under the supervision of a workplace supervisor: 1) if working in a role requiring registration, a supervisor registered by the HCPC or other appropriate statutory regulator, or 2) if working in a role which does not require registration, any appropriate workplace supervisor. You must supply details of your supervisor to the HCPC within 2 weeks of taking up any employment.
3. You must work with the workplace supervisor (as set out in 2 above) to formulate a Personal Development Plan designed to address those areas that you have acknowledged require attention:
⦁ Achieving an appropriate work-life balance;
⦁ How to effectively manage stress at work;
⦁ How to avoid personal issues from intruding on your professional practice;
⦁ How to manage your own health and stressors appropriately.
4. You must meet with your workplace supervisor on at least a monthly basis to consider your progress towards achieving the aims set out in your Personal Development Plan and allow your workplace supervisor to provide information and/or a report to the HCPC on your progress in this regard, with any report provided to the HCPC no later than 2 weeks before the next Review.
5. You must forward a copy of your Personal Development Plan to the HCPC, no later than two weeks before this Order is reviewed.
6. i) You must inform your general practitioner and/or occupational health specialist and/or other treating practitioner of these conditions of practice and authorise that person to provide the HCPC with relevant information about your health and any treatment you are receiving;
ii) You must obtain an up to date report on your current health from your general practitioner, the report to be sent to the HCPC no later than 2 weeks before the next Review hearing;
iii) If you undertake counselling, you must obtain a report on your progress with that and send it to the HCPC no later than 2 weeks before the next review.
7. You must promptly inform the HCPC if you take up any new employment.
8. You must inform the following parties that your registration is subject to these conditions:
a. any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertake professional work;
b. any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of application); and
c. any prospective employer in respect of an employment that requires registration with the HCPC.
9. You must provide evidence of your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) by sending it to the HCPC no later than 2 weeks before the next Review hearing.
This order will be reviewed by the Committee no later than 13 January 2022 or earlier if new evidence which is relevant to the Order becomes available after it was made.
History of Hearings for Sharon J Byrne
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|13/10/2021||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|22/07/2021||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|23/04/2021||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|26/01/2021||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|29/07/2020||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Application||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|20/07/2020||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Application||Adjourned|
|21/05/2020||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Application||Adjourned|