Mrs Irene B Murray
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via email@example.com or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
No information currently available
No information currently available
Order: The Registrar is directed to annotate the HCPC Register to show that, for a period of 18 months from the date that this Order takes effect (“the Operative Date”), you, Irene Blair Murray, must comply with the following conditions of practice:
1. You must not undertake any unsupervised treatment of high-risk diabetic patients, those with peripheral arterial disease, or perform any nail surgery before:
a. having satisfactorily completed theoretical and practical training on the vascular and neurological assessment of high-risk patients with and without diabetes, and being signed off as competent by any future employer;
b. having satisfactorily completed theoretical and practical training in the delivery of local analgesia and nail surgery techniques, and being signed off as competent by any future employer;
c. completing refresher training identified by any future employer; and
d forward a copy of your results of a-c above to HCPC.
2. You must place yourself and remain under the supervision of a supervisor, registered by the HCPC or other appropriate statutory regulator and supply details of your supervisor to the HCPC within one month of starting work. You must attend upon that supervisor as required and follow their advice and recommendations.
3. You must promptly inform and provide details to the HCPC:
a. if you obtain work for which you require HCPC registration;
b. if, after obtaining a new employer, you cease to be employed by them or take up any other or further employment.
4. You must promptly inform the HCPC of any disciplinary proceedings taken against you by your employer.
5. You must inform the following parties that your registration is subject to these conditions:
a. any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertake professional work;
b. any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of application);
c. any prospective employer (at the time of your application); and
d. any overseas regulator that you are required to register with to practise in Podiatry.
7. You must work with your supervisor to formulate a Personal Development Plan designed to address the deficiencies in the following areas of your practice:
a. clinical management of high risk and nail surgery patients;
8. Within three months of starting work you must forward a copy of your Personal Development Plan to the HCPC.
9. You must meet with your supervisor on a monthly basis to consider your progress towards achieving the aims set out in your Personal Development Plan.
10. You must allow your supervisor to provide information to the HCPC about your progress towards achieving the aims set out in your Personal Development Plan.
11. You must maintain a reflective practice profile detailing your reflection on the areas identified in Condition 7.
12. You will be responsible for meeting any and all costs associated with complying with these conditions.
This order will be reviewed by the Committee no later than 19 September 2021 or earlier if new evidence which is relevant to the Order becomes available after it was made.
Right to Apply to the Court:
Under Article 31(12) of the Health and Social Work Professions Order 2001, you may apply to the appropriate court to terminate the order.
History of Hearings for Mrs Irene B Murray
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|19/03/2021||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Application||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|25/02/2021||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Application||Adjourned|