Ms Ana Alonso-Vidal
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via email@example.com or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
No information currently available
No information currently available
ORDER: The Registrar is directed to replace the Interim Suspension Order with an Interim Conditions of Practice Order. Ms Ana Alonso-Vidal must comply with the following interim conditions of practice:
1. When examining or treating any patient you must not touch or penetrate intimate areas including breasts, genitals, anus, rectum, vulva and vagina.
2. Except in life-threatening emergencies, you must not be involved in the direct provision of services to female patients without a chaperone being present.
3. You must maintain a record of:
A. every case where you have been involved in the direct provision of services to female patients, in each case signed by the chaperone; and
B. every case where you have been involved in the direct provision of services to such service users in a life- threatening emergency and without a chaperone being present.
4. You must provide a copy of these records to the HCPC on a monthly basis, the first report to be provided within one month of the Operative Date or, alternatively, confirm that there have been no such cases during that period and must make those records available for inspection at all reasonable times by any person authorised to act on behalf of the HCPC.
5. You must promptly inform the HCPC if you cease to be employed by your current employer or take up any other or further employment.
6. You must promptly inform the HCPC of any disciplinary or capability proceedings taken against you by your employer.
7. You must inform the following parties that your registration is subject to these conditions:
A. any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertake professional work;
B. any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of application); and
C. any prospective employer (at the time of your application).
8. You will be responsible for meeting any and all costs associated with complying with these conditions.
9. Any condition requiring you to provide any information to the HCPC is to be met by you including sending the information to the offices of the HCPC, marked for the attention of the Director of Fitness to Practise or Head of Case Management.
This Order will be reviewed by the Committee no later than 22 February 2022 or earlier if new evidence which is relevant to the Order becomes available after it was made.
History of Hearings for Ms Ana Alonso-Vidal
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|06/05/2022||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|23/02/2022||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|22/11/2021||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|29/03/2021||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Suspension|
|05/01/2021||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|05/10/2020||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|13/07/2020||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|08/01/2020||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Application||Interim Conditions of Practice|