Mr Benjamin Shepherd
Please note that the decision can take up to 5 working days to be uploaded onto the HCPTS website. Please contact one of our Hearings Team Managers via email@example.com or +44 (0)808 164 3084 if you require any further information.
No information currently available
No information currently available
Order: The current Interim Conditions of Practice Order is confirmed and continued as follows:
1. In liaison with your employer, you must identify and place yourself and remain under the supervision of a workplace supervisor who must be a Paramedic of Band 6 or above, who is registered by the HCPC. You must supply details of your supervisor to the HCPC within 1 month of your return to work. You must attend upon that supervisor as required and follow their advice and recommendations.
2. You must work with your supervisor to formulate a Personal Development Plan designed to address the deficiencies in the following area(s) of your practice: maintenance of appropriate professional boundaries with colleagues, in particular with junior colleagues.
3. You must meet with your supervisor as required by them to review your progress towards achieving the aims set out in your Personal Development Plan.
4. You must allow your supervisor to provide information to the HCPC about your progress towards achieving the aims set out in your Personal Development Plan.
5. You should ensure that two weeks before each interim order review, your supervisor provides a report to the HCPC about your progress towards achieving the aims set out in your Personal Development Plan.
6. You must inform your general practitioner and any other health care practitioner involved in your treatment, about these conditions of practice and authorise those persons to provide the HCPC with information about your health and any treatment you are receiving.
7. You must cease practising immediately if you are advised to do so by your general practitioner or any other health care practitioner involved in your treatment.
8. You must promptly inform the HCPC if you cease to be employed by your current employer take up any other or further employment.
9. You must promptly inform the HCPC of any disciplinary proceedings taken against you.
10. You must inform the following parties that your registration is subject to these conditions:
a. any organisation or person employing or contracting with you to undertake professional work;
b. any agency you are registered with or apply to be registered with (at the time of your application);
c. any prospective employer (at the time of your application).
11. You will be responsible for meeting any and all costs associated with complying with these conditions.
12. Any condition requiring you to provide information to or obtain the approval of the HCPC is to be met by you sending the information by either letter to the offices of the HCPC marked for the attention of the relevant Case Manager, or by email to the relevant Case Manager.
This order will be reviewed by the Committee no later than 25 July 2022 or earlier if new evidence which is relevant to the Order becomes available after it was made.
History of Hearings for Mr Benjamin Shepherd
|Date||Panel||Hearing type||Outcomes / Status|
|27/05/2022||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|21/01/2022||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Review||Interim Conditions of Practice|
|10/12/2021||Investigating Committee||Interim Order Application||Interim Suspension|